Re: [Gimp-developer] Multiple Layers and curves?

Sven Neumann wrote:
Hi,

"Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris" <gwidion@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Meanwhile, the workaround for this is running 2 simultaneous GIMPs, and editing one of your layers as a separate image on other instance of the GIMP.

Joao, I think you completely misunderstood the question.

Sven

I think he understood, but the suggested solution will not do, because the two layers are interacting via a layer mode, and I would like to view the effect interactively.

-Joseph