Re: [Gimp-developer] Multiple Layers and curves?

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 19:52, Joseph Heled wrote:
> When opening the curves tool, it shows the current layer.
> Then switching to another layer, the curve tool remains unchanged.
> Now opening curves for the second layer, the first tool disappears.
>
> So, How can I view/adjust curves for two layers simultaneously?
You cannot.
That is simply it.

If you have a good motive to need this, you better open upa  feature
request on bugzilla.gnome.org and describe your uses.

Meanwhile, the workaround for this is running 2 simultaneous GIMPs,
and editing one of your layers as a separate image on other instance
of the GIMP.