Re: [Gimp-developer] Best way for "limit distance"

Thanks for the suggestion. Using Joao <gwidion@xxxxxxxxxx> lead I use for now python-fu with the numarray extension. As far as I know such speedups are something scrip-fu is not capable off, and I truly hope one day script-fu will be phased out and python-fu (or any other sane scripting language) will take it's place.Others might disagree, but I don't consider perl sane :)

BTW, all this was part of a small evaluation of CCD noise removal method. If you are interested, the details are in http://pages.quicksilver.net.nz/pepe/d70/Nikon_D70_on_Linux.html#ISONoise

The results are quite dismaying. I appreciate any insight on the subject. However please note I am not looking for a solution for the specific image I used, but a generic one.

-Joseph

Øyvind Kolås wrote:
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:25:16 +1300, Joseph Heled