Re: [Gimp-developer] Order of Menu items (2.2Pre2)

On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 08:51:35AM +1100, Owen wrote:
> Could someone advise me what to edit to get the default menu listing for interpolation to show "Cubic (Best)" instead of "Linear"
>
> My guess is that it is in one or all of
>
> app/base/base-enums.c
> app/base/base-enums.h
>
> libgimp/gimpenums.h
> libgimp/gimpenums.c

this is more easily done via Preferences.  i would like to suggest that
you try the different methods on the same image and use your own eyes to
determine "Best", however.

maybe my eyesight is not so good, but Cubic seems fuzzy to me compared
to Linear which makes sharper lines where there should be lines.

more is not always better, especially when it comes to computations.
what is one more dimension when you are working with a 2 dimensional
thing?

carol