[Gimp-developer] Order of Menu items (2.2Pre2)

Could someone advise me what to edit to get the default menu listing for interpolation to show "Cubic (Best)" instead of "Linear"

My guess is that it is in one or all of

app/base/base-enums.c
app/base/base-enums.h

libgimp/gimpenums.h
libgimp/gimpenums.c

But my guesses are usually wrong. There doesn't seem to be any logic to what is written in there and what is displayed, but that is simply a lack of my comprehension of the C coding

I would experiment by simply changing the order of the interpolation items in the above files, but with a couple of hours per build it could be a long experiment.

TIA

--
Owen