Re: [Gimp-developer] script-fu acting weird!

Hi,

"Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris" <gwidion@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Script fu is acting strange in the last days

The problem is that the hack, that we used to decide whether a script
is image based or not, doesn't work any longer. We look at the
menu-path and if it starts with <Image> we don't add a user interface
for the first two parameters assuming that these are image and
drawable. After the changes to the menu registration this doesn't work
any longer. We will have to find a different hack to accomplish this.

Sven