Re: [Gimp-developer] proposal

Hi,

"Endre Gagyi" <endre.gagyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>    Do you have any idea show to solve this with GIMP? Is there any
>    chance to implement this feature in the next version?

An action recorder is planned for the future. Not sure though if it
will make it into the next version since it's quite a major change. If
it's all about having a protocol of options and not necessarily about
being able to replay them, then it should be possible to implement
this w/o too much effort. If you want to dedicate a developer for it,
we would certainly help him/her to locate the appropriate spots in the
GIMP source code.

Sven