Re: [Gimp-developer] Selection to brush/pattern/whatever in menus...

Carol Spears wrote:

On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 02:41:05AM -0800, miriam clinton (iriXx) wrote:

I'm freelance, have worked for a variety of companies in temporary contracts or purely freelance (I value my independence, and owning my own company).

I would say it would take me at least double or triple time to produce a website in GIMP comparable to the industry-standard websites I produce using a combination of Fireworks/Photoshop/Dreamweaver.

you took classes on how to use this software? or self-educated?

carol

Oh and yes, for the record, I picked these tools up and used them - my mother was a painter, not a graphic designer. I learnt the tools in about.... 30mins.

Compared to the GIMP which I still havent got my head around.... hence my wanting to contribute - better to contribute than to whinge!

mC~

--
99% of aliens prefer Earth
--Eminem