Re: [Gimp-developer] Fw: [Gimp-user] So it's a layer border - not a crop frame]

Hi,

Carol Spears <carol@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> hi, there is an interesting discussion on the gimp-users list.  i
> forward this because i am suggesting that the floating layer stuff be
> changed or even removed from this new gimp that has layers and such that
> work so well now for so long.

I don't think this needs any further discussion. I doubt that anyone
would seriously disagree that floating selections should be removed or
at least reduced. The point is that it needs an experienced GIMP
hacker who wants to tackle this task.

Sven