Re: [Gimp-developer] rearranging <Toolbox>Xtns Menu

On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 12:43:47AM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Carol Spears <carol@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > so the link to the documentation should go directly to whatever
> > scripting documentation came with the gimp.
>
> Is there any? And how would gimp know where it is installed?

i have read some documentation.  it is on web sites more stable than our
own.

> > bookmarks go to online sources of information.
>
> For reasons I outlined already, bookmarks should be kept on the
> gimp.org web-site.

and i am certain that roman read this opinion and asked his question
anyways.

> IMHO we shouldn't add more Help entries to the menus. There should be
> continue to be a single Help entry to get you to gimp-help. If people
> need help for a particular plug-in, the F1 key should get them there
> quickly. The help pages for the scripting languages can then point to
> a collection of links that is maintained on www.gimp.org.

what does H stand for again?  these links are more maintained that any
gimp site ever.

carol