Re: [Gimp-developer] rearranging <Toolbox>Xtns Menu

hello Roman,
On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 02:03:26PM +0200, Roman Joost wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 08:47:14AM -0700, Carol Spears wrote:
> > the bug report suggests this rearrangement of the Xtns menu (which is a
> > huge mess if you install all of the difference scripting options that
> > the linux gimp has):
> >
> > The New Structure <Toolbox>/Xtns/:
> >
> >     Module Manager
> >     DB Browser
> >     Plugin Details
> >     Unit Editor
> >     * Perl -->
> >       Browser
> >       Console
> >       Server
> >       ------------
> >       * Help -->
> >         * Documentation -->
> >         * Bookmarks -->
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but do you refer here to the normal Help which
> is now in <Toolbox>/Help? If not, should the help entry only cover
> documentation for the plugins or what is the help thingy doing there?

i thought it would be nice to have everything one might need while
scripting all in one place in the menu.  so the link to the
documentation should go directly to whatever scripting documentation
came with the gimp.  bookmarks go to online sources of information.

i hope this clears things up.  what do you think of the idea?

carol