Re: [Gimp-developer] Confirmation for GUADEC accomodation?

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 04:09:38PM +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> Has anybody else received an confirmation after booking a student flat
> when registering for the conference? I haven't. I did get a
> confirmation for the conference registration, but on the other hand no
> charge has showed up on my credit card yet. And no reply to my inqury
> to the "FiloNova" address. (The address that the conference
> registration confirmation was sent from didn't work...) Odd.
Before I changed to livin in free floor space, i booked for student
flats as well. But the confirmation about beeing registered for the
student flat came in here last week. So I think, you'll get the
confirmation E-Mail as well in some days.

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de