[Gimp-developer] Schedule for gimpcon

I've started collecting some information about peoples arrival and
departure dates,
as well as trying to come up with timeslots we could reserve for small
presentations
and discussion. The current gathered information is available at
http://freedesktop.org/~pippin/gimp/gimpcon04_schedule.txt

I'll try to prepare some slides, documenting the current architecture
I'm using for my non linear video editor bauxite ( bauxite/oxide (and
file format)/gggl ) and how it maps to gimp/(internal data structures
and file format)/gegl ), as an introduction to talking about gegl
migration.

/pippin