Re: [Gimp-developer] Another new image dialog mockup

On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 21:06 -0700, Nathan Carl Summers wrote:
> I took a look at the new image dialogs on the list today, and I made a few
> improvements.  I've posted them at
> http://wilber.gimp.org/~rock/NewDialogSimple.png and
> http://wilber.gimp.org/~rock/NewDialogExpanded.png

To only give you constructive crits. The template control is not
accessible with a mnemonic. If it used only a label, it would then go
against the suggestion not to mix framed an unframed elements. Yup,
that's why we ended up putting it in the size frame.

The memory requirement may be a good improvement. However the size of
the thing scares me. It really adds visual noise and I feel the icon
grabbing more attention than anything else. The most important thing on
the dialog remains the dimensions.

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac@xxxxxxxxxx>