Re: [Gimp-developer] Plug-in howto

Hi,

Sven Neumann wrote:
Dave Neary <dneary@xxxxxxx> writes:
As part of preparing my guadec talk on writing a GIMP plug-in, I plan
to update this document, so I'd prefer if it didn't get deleted just
yet. In addition, it's quite nicely written with a type of tutorial
feel, and it doesn't really have any homologue on the dgo site (yet).

Well, dgo was started to finally give an alternative to this outdated sourceforge site, so please consider to help with dgo instead. It's in CVS, you have write access, feel free to improve it.

I'll commit the updated article from Kevin, plus my paper, plus my slides when I have them.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary