Re: [Gimp-developer] Plug-in howto

Hi,

Sven Neumann wrote:
Dave Neary <dneary@xxxxxxx> writes:
http://gimp-plug-ins.sourceforge.net/doc/Writing/html/plug-in.html

I don't think we should point people to this document any longer. It's outdated and should better be removed. http://developer.gimp.org/ is where we are collecting more uptodate information and that's where people should be pointed to.

As part of preparing my guadec talk on writing a GIMP plug-in, I plan to update this document, so I'd prefer if it didn't get deleted just yet. In addition, it's quite nicely written with a type of tutorial feel, and it doesn't really have any homologue on the dgo site (yet).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary