Re: [Gimp-developer] Adjustment-layers in GIMP?

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 06:49:29PM +0200, Dave Neary wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Carol Spears wrote:
> >>
> >>You are hardly an authority on this. This feature has long been on the
> >>TODO list of the GIMP, but it has not yet been done.
> >
> >not an authority about what -- that i am not a photoshop user or that i
> >am not a gimp developer?
>
> Not an authority on what the GIMP developers need before they will or will
> not help someone.

i might have the acronyms wrong, but this was their problem with adobes
tiff.  they were trying to make something that was completely adobes
invention, that they had better ideas about and that adobe changed
without explaining as well.

mr neary, i guess we are equally good at passing on misinformation about
what the developers want and need.

carol