[Gimp-developer] Re: Gimp.app bundle

It's alive! I got the app icon to be droppable after it's open
using gimp-remote. The wait function was giving me headaches.
I didn't realize that it returns whenever any child process
terminates, even when the terminating child process started
long after the initial child process it originally started
waiting on. As soon as gimp-remote would terminate, the parent
gimp.app process would exit thinking gimp was done executing.
When I switched to using waitpid, it worked great. :) Now I'm
going to add the open command to the file menu, and also try
to get gimp-print working.

l8r
Aaron

Commitment can be illustrated by a breakfast of ham and eggs. The chicken was involved, the pig was committed.