Re: [Gimp-developer] l10n warning

On Friday 19 March 2004 09:56, RaphaÃl Quinet wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 02:17:06 -0300, "Joao S. O. Bueno" <gwidion@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> > Other (%s) ...
> > Is copyed from another one (as fuzzy) by gettext as
> > a _"Other (%d:%d)"
> > from somewhere else. That means that in a lot of languages we will
> > have a %d %d in a printf-like string that will get just a string as a
> > parameter.
>
> Let's see the good side of that: the opposite would have been much, much
> worse.  ;-)  Trying to use %s in a printf-like statement when two
> integers are supplied as parameters could have some consequences on the
> stability of the GIMP...
>
> > Nonetheless, better be safe than sorry.
>
> I agree.
>
> -RaphaÃl

Ok, Currently there are these files in which this string is wrong.

gwidion@liberdade:~/gimp/po$ grep -A6 "#: app/gui/image-menu.c:1744" *po |grep
"%d"
ca.po-msgstr "Altres (%d:%d) ..."
ga.po-msgstr "Eile (%d:%d) ..."
hr.po-msgstr "Drugi  (%d:%d) ..."
lt.po-msgstr "Kitas (%d:%d) ..."
ms.po-msgstr "Lain (%d:%d) ..."
pt_BR.po-msgstr "Outro (%d:%d) ..."
zh_TW.po-msgstr "ÃÂÃÂ (%d:%d) ..."
gwidion@liberdade:~/gimp/po$

I had submited the changes to pt_br yesterday, I think the anoncvs just did
not catch on yet. (if the gnome l10n coordinator for pt_br comitted it at
all.)
Someone should check again for the others just before a 2.0 final tarball.