[Gimp-developer] l10n warning

Hi there.

I am updating the translation because some strings had changed on the
last couple days.

I thought it is interesting to mention that the string:

#: app/gui/image-menu.c:1744
Which is
Other (%s) ...

Is copyed from another one (as fuzzy) by gettext as
a _"Other (%d:%d)"
from somewhere else. That means that in a lot of languages we will
have a %d %d in a printf-like string that will get just a string as a
parameter.

Well, some of you will certainly know better than I what this means -
and I hope it only would be an issue in plain Console C printf's, not
inside the GIMP.

Nonetheless, better be safe than sorry.