[Gimp-developer] GIMP and the new GTK+ filechooser

Hi,

just found these screenshots on gnomedesktop.org:

 http://www.gnome.org/~jrb/files/filechooser-gimp.png
 http://www.gnome.org/~jrb/files/filechooser-save.png

Looks like thanks to the feedback from Mitch and many others, the GTK+
filechooser is getting somewhere in the end :)

People will soon start to ask why GIMP 2.0 doesn't use the new
filechooser yet. Not sure how we would best react to this. Should we
promote Mitch's patches? If we do that we will most likely very soon
see binary GIMP2 packages showing up that have these patches included.
Mitch, what do you think? Would that be a problem at all?

Sven