Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: Tentative 2.2 feature list

Hi,

Sven Neumann wrote:
David Odin <David@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
What we are aiming for is a lot more complex than what GtkPreview is
providing. The goal is to have a widget that can zoom and pan.

This would be cool.

It
should also provide an API that allows to use the same image
processing routines for the preview as are used for the drawable. The
plug-in author shouldn't have to care much about the preview.

I'm not sure what you mean by this - wouldn't the preview just be a copy of the drawable which gets rendered? What API is needed? I have trouble following the problems you see.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary