Re: [Gimp-developer] Updated roadmap (so people don't laugh at the old one)

Hi,

Dave Neary <dneary@xxxxxxx> writes:

> > Well, I am certainly not going to ask for this and so far I have
> > always waited about a day if someone else would post announcements on
> > gnomedesktop and other sites. But it seems that noone but me is
> > interested enough to post there, so I guess I will continue to do
> > that. After all I am interested in people trying the release when I've
> > gone through the trouble of doing one.
>
> Perhaps people hesitate about this because they don't want to step in
> on what might be perceived as your territory?

I never claimed that this was my territory. Until yesterday I haven't
even told anyone that I do most of the website announcements. I have
always waited if someone else feel enthusiastic enough about the
release to do it. Usually after a while I decide that I will probably
have to do it myself. I don't like the idea of delegating such a job.
It's a volunteers project, people should do what they would like to do
without the need of someone telling them.

Sven