Re: [Gimp-developer] Calling plugin from plugins

Well it is nothing like I am reluctant, I thought I am giving enough info.
Anywa sorry for it.

Here is what I wanted to do. I am writing a program which displays point
cloud using VTK. Now this is the only one part of what I am doing. Other
part user will have a 2D window, which will reflect current state in VTK
window. Now this 2D window, I am planning to use GIMP. If I cannot make use
of GIMP then, I have to really write a plugin for GIMP, which in my opinion
very tight binding with it.

Therefore, instead of writing plugin, I am trying to use GIMP otherway
round, that is by trying to use it as library.

Hope I am making myslef clear here. Also, I am really newbie here therefore
I am not able to understand idea of writing extension to GIMP.( By this what
I mean is, how it could be. )

Thanks and regards,
Shrinivas Kulkarni.