Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP at GUADEC

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:20:49 +0100, David Neary <bolsh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So - speak up. What do ye think? Are we going to GUADEC? Should I
> continue exploring Lyon in case it doesn't work out? Are there
> other possibilities?

For those who do not have all the information about GUADEC 5 already,
let's just mention that it will be held June 28-30, 2004 at Agder
University College in Kristiansand (Southern part of Norway).  You can
find the GUADEC press release with more details and a map on:
  http://2004.guadec.org/

As far as I am concerned, FOSDEM would have been the best choice for me
(less than 100 km drive ;-)), followed by Lyon (nice weather, still easy
to reach by car) and GUADEC (more difficult to reach by car, but then
there is the advantage of having GUADEC).  The other options seemed less
interesting for me.  But that is only my point of view.  Obviously,
someone living in a different part of the world would have very
different ideas about what place is easier to reach.

-Raphaël