Re: [Gimp-developer] Status of gegl, gimp 3.0?

Hi,

Nathan Carl Summers <rock@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> Which brings up an interesting question -- how can an open source
> project accurately represent what is going on in developmentland on
> its web site?  It's more of a question to ponder -- I don't have the
> answer myself.  On first thought, a todo list with progress bars and
> lists of current scarry bugs would be good, and a Kernel Cousin-like
> newslog could be good, too.

  http://developer.gimp.org/ChangeLog
  http://developer.gimp.org/NEWS
  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=GIMP&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED
  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=GIMP&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_severity=enhancement

All these are linked from the gimp.org web-site. We tried the nicer
looking TODO.xml (and it's HTML counterpart) for a while but it didn't
work and other projects that tried it, abandoned the idea as well.

Sven