Re: [Gimp-developer] Status of gegl, gimp 3.0?

On 5 Nov 2003, Sven Neumann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Piotr Legiecki <piotrlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> Indeed. Websites do rarely say anything useful about the state of
> development of an open source project. If you had a look at CVS, you'd
> have noticed that there is indeed development going on.

Which brings up an interesting question -- how can an open source project
accurately represent what is going on in developmentland on its web site?
It's more of a question to ponder -- I don't have the answer myself.  On
first thought, a todo list with progress bars and lists of current scarry
bugs would be good, and a Kernel Cousin-like newslog could be good, too.

Rockwalrus