Re: [Gimp-developer] Major corrections in Curves and Levels dialogs.

Hi,

I and I wrote:

> By default the tool doesn't average at all so it takes the color from
> a single pixel (this default should probably be changed).

I've done this change now. The new default behaviour is to have the
color picker in the Curves and Levels tools to average over a 3x3
square. The default for the Color Picker tool (which is used from the
Paint tools as well) didn't change.

I'm including the ChangeLog entry in case anyone here is interested to
learn where such default values live in the code:

2003-10-21  Sven Neumann  <sven@xxxxxxxx>

        * app/tools/gimpcoloroptions.c: changed the default value for
        "sample_average" to TRUE (for Levels and Curves tools).

        * app/tools/gimpcolorpickeroptions.c: override the default value
        for "sample_average" and set it back to FALSE (for Color Picker).

See also:

  http://developer.gimp.org/api/1.3/app/GimpColorOptions.html
  http://developer.gimp.org/api/1.3/app/GimpColorPickerOptions.html

(these pages do of course not yet reflect the changes I just did)

Sven