Re: [Gimp-developer] Major corrections in Curves and Levels dialogs.

Hi,

Piotr Legiecki <piotrlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> BTW, the gray point tool from Levels dialog IMHO takes the measure
> from really huge image are. I could not find how to decrease this.

By default the tool doesn't average at all so it takes the color from
a single pixel (this default should probably be changed). You can
enable averaging in the tool options. That's also where you can set
the size of the area to average.

> Maybe it would be better to get this measure field settings from
> Color Picker tool?

So that you have to switch tools in order to manipulate this setting?
I don't think that's a good idea. With the current setup you can
independently configure all tools that do color-picking. Since these
settings are stored in your ~/.gimp-1.3/tool-options folder, you only
have to choose good default values once.

Sven