Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: Redo shortcut

* Tom Mraz <t8m@xxxxxxxxxx> [030928 15:59]:
> Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero wrote:
> >philharper@xxxxxxxxxxx (2003-09-26 at 1933.11 +0000):

> >>sounds like a good option, of course, it would confuse things if a user
> >>wants to apply SH+CT+Z to some other function(not sure why they'd want
> >>to, but it's possible).
> >

> >Grouped undo, or call undo history, ie. Hardcoding would be more
> >problem than help, btw.
>
> I meant to hardcode it in such a way, that it could be reassigned by
> user  keybinding preference to other function. Not that I think it's
> probable that anyone would reassign it to anything.

Not having time to really pay attention,.. sometimes you feel like
making some noise anyways.

Since gtk doesn't allow multiple keybindings/action,. why not create a
duplicate menu entry that is somehow hidden? By default both bindings
would work,.. if the user reassigns the hidden binding, the biggest
problem would be presenting an opportunity to re set it.

/Øyvind K.
--
  .^.
  /V\    Øyvind Kolås,  Gjøvik University College, Norway