Re: Gimp printing UI - was Re: [Gimp-developer] Update on pre-release schedule

   From: Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx>
   Date: 27 Sep 2003 12:20:23 +0200

   "Joao S. O. Bueno" <gwidion@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

   > I don´t know who will be doing it, but it was not until this week that
   > I noted taht there is no way  of printing more than one coppy at once
   > with the print GUI. Not in 1.2.5 at last (at work is what I use. At
   > home, I have no wrking printer at the moment)
   >
   > And also, if it cannot be made possible to spread a image over several
   > pages and tile the results, as that would be too much change, the
   > possibility of making the printable image larger than the printer
   > printable area, and trimming the print would be  a nice thing for me
   > at last.

   IIRC, there are enhancement requests for this in the gimp-print bug
   tracker at sourceforge.

The real problem is that we don't have a permanent maintainer for the
plugin, so there's nobody to implement RFE's against it or otherwise
improve the interface.

--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@xxxxxxxxxxxx