Re: [Gimp-developer] Screenshot plug-in status

> I was hoping that there was interest in getting rid of (almost) all
> differences between platforms and doing a common screenshot plug-in
> would be one more step towards this goal. Sad to hear that you prefer
> to keep the winsnap plug-in alive.

Well yes, that is a good goal. But as it started to seem that the
"common" screenshot plug-in would still need to contain a lot of the
Windows-specific code from winsnap.c (i.e., not just a short code
snippet inside one function like for X11), I just thought it wouldn't
be worth the effort.

--tml