Re: [Gimp-developer] Screenshot plug-in status

On 7 Sep 2003, Sven Neumann wrote:

> Date: 07 Sep 2003 13:17:47 +0200
> From: Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx>
> To: Tor Lillqvist <tml@xxxxxx>
> Cc: "gimp-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
>     <gimp-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Screenshot plug-in status
>
> Hi,
>
> Tor Lillqvist <tml@xxxxxx> writes:

(slightly Offtopic and delayed reply)

While a Screenshot plugin can be useful (easy enough to discover) it was
never what I really what I wanted as a windows user.

Rather I would have much preffered to be able to simply use the built in
Print Scrn (or Alt+Print Scrn to grab just the current window) and paste
that into the GIMP.

Unfortunately the GIMP only me to choose File, Aqquire, From Clipboard.
Could pasting from the system ClipBoard be setup in such a way as to allow
me to directly paste screenshots without needing to take the extra few
clicks to Aquire from clipboard or use the Screenshot
plugin?

Should I file an enhancenment request in bugzilla?

- Alan  H.