Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: [Gimp-web] new web project

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:06:45 +0200, "Branko Collin" <collin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was going to reply in almost the exact same way, but Raphael beat
> me to it. So basically this is a 'me too'. The difference would have
> been that I would have cc'ed Yosh, rather than the developers' list.
> :-)

Hmmm...  Yes.  But after reading the comments in bug #121299, I saw
that several other developers were interested in what was happening to
the web site.  Since I do not know exactly who is subscribed to the
gimp-web list, I thought that the developer's list was the easiest
(although indirect) way to check if they had heard of something that I
had not.

Anyway, I am replying because I forgot to add a little note in my