[Gimp-developer] Getting Involved section on new site

Hey all,

It seems like there is a lot of questions about how we should structure
the Getting Involved section and I would like to make a few things clear
here and also prupose a little structure.

- We should use the existing file that contains the changelog updates
and such things.

- The image. I like it though it takes a lot of place on the site. Do
the developers want it there or do you think that it might be a little
to much?

- IMHO I would remove the Important URLs parts and move this to Links
well the once that is not in the Links section at least.

- Important GIMP Development URLs is important and I would like this to
stay where it is.

OK here goes a little structure:

-> Getting Involved
	|--> How can I help?
	|--> How Tos			(If we have any?)
	|--> What is going on
	'--> Links 			(OS specific help pages)

This might be small but still it would not be much to change if we build
it like this for now. This can change later also depending what the
developers want the site to contain.

What do the developers want the site section to look like and is there
anything that I have missed above?

I would like to have some discussions about this because it is important
to make this section understandable and useful for new people who wants
to help with GIMP. So please add comments.

Best regards,
--
Niklas Mattisson <scizzo@xxxxxxxx>