Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: development questions

Hi,

tino.schwarze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Tino Schwarze) writes:

>> Such widespread information? There is one single document that is
>> publically available that outlines a roadmap for the future of the
>> GIMP.
>
> It's in the heads of the people. I guess, it's also on some web pages,
> written in books and magazines etc.

Actually a few magazines already know that the next stable release is
supposed to be 2.0 for some time already. Call it a cheap marketing
trick, but we need to raise some public interest right now. A couple
of computer magazines are planning articles about the upcoming GIMP
release and the GIMP Developer Conference at the camp. I don't think
we should be overly meek now. Give them something to write about,
let's make it onto slashdot, get this thing going...

Sven