Re: [Gimp-developer] The first official release of the new GimpPreview widget

Ernst Lippe wrote:
After an intolerable long wait, I just released the first official version
of the new GimpPreview plug-in widget. You can find it at "http://refocus.sourceforge.net/preview";.

I've given it a cursory scan and it looks pretty good to me (interface and functionalitywise, that is, since any cosmetic details are a minor issue).

It's always good to see people writing docs as well as code!

I quite look forward to using this at some point.

I really suspect that if there are practical flaws in the design
then they're more likely to become apparent when authors try
to apply the widget to a wide variety of plugins, rather than
simply by reading the design docs.

Regards,
--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@xxxxxxxx   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"Responsible parents don't raise kids in West Virginia."