[Gimp-developer] Re: Confusion

Hello Sven,

23. maj 2003, 12:19:27, you wrote:

> Does that mean that Jernej Simoncic is now shipping the "official"
> GIMP for Win32 packages? It would be nice if this Jernej would
> subscribe to this list then, introduce himself and provide us a way to
> contact him.

Hi, I'm Jernej Simoncic, and I've been maintaining the Gimp for Windows
installers for a bit over a year now... The installers became if not
official, at least by far the most used distribution of Gimp for Windows,
mostly because they're probably the easiest way of getting Gimp to work
(on Windows)... Most people seem to find their way to installers, although
every now and then somebody downloads the sources and then asks what to do
with them. Maybe it would be nice if the download page had a direct link to
the installers, and a separate link for the developers...

You can reach me on <mailto:jernej.simoncic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

> It would also be nice if he could get a Bugzilla account.

I can create one if it's needed...

--
Jernej Simoncic, jernej.simoncic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/