Re: [Gimp-developer] question about gimpcon

Hi,

Carol Spears <cspears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> is gimpcon2  to be open to the developers only?
>
> i keep waiting for the invitation to the gimp-users list
> (http://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user) to see if i
> can get some help.  perhaps it was decided that the camp is only so big
> and can only hold the developers, i dunno.

Do you really believe what you wrote there? We are not doing this
conference thing in public to have it targetted at developers only.
Of course we will only be able to fund travel costs for developers and
other active contributors, but everyone on the camp may certainly join
the conference.

I'm just too busy to write the mail. Why don't you prepare one and we
send it together?

Sven