[Gimp-developer] Travel pooling for Berlin

Hi all,

I'm going to Berlin (for sure), but I now have the problem of how
to get there. I'm traveling from Lyon, and so far the best option
I've seen is the train to Paris in the evening, with a night
train to Frankfurt and a morning connection to Berlin.

I would be more than happy to share travel costs and driving time
with other people going to the conference, if there were people
passing not too far from me in a car, for example... so this mail
will serve (hopefully) 2 purposes.

1) Get people thinking about how they're going to travel if
they're already on mainland Europe, and see if we can't meet up
for the journey, and
2) Find out if there's anyone in France, or Spain, thinking of
driving to Berlin, and willing to split costs. I won't have a car
for the weekend unfortunately, unless Mrs. Neary comes too, but I
would be willing to travel (even to Paris) to meet up with
someone who was planning to drive.

So - who's coming from mainland Europe, and how?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
       David Neary,