Re: [Gimp-developer] Preview widget name

On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:05:52 -0800
Jeshua Lacock <jeshua@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wednesday, April 2, 2003, at 03:41 PM, Kevin Myers wrote:
>
> > Personally I don't think that it sounds too bad at all, especially
> > considering the lack of other decent alternatives suggested so far...
>
> Hello Kevin,
>
> I think the average American will think it was translated funky and
> assume it is the work of an amateur. Of course, this is just my humble
> opinion.

But it is the work of an amateur, up till now nobody has
offered me any payment for it.

What's worse I now realize that it is possible that some
literate americans (yes, they do exist) might assume that
it was written by some Frenchman, which might be dangerous
in the present circumstances.

greetings,

Ernst