Re: [Gimp-developer] Status of MMX code in The GIMP

Folks,
  I haven't seen anyone respond to Sven's message.  But this is about
the right sized thing for me to help with.  So barring the advent of
someone with more time, I am willing and able to take on the MMX code
implementation for GIMP.

  My recommendation is that current development proceed without
expecting the current MMX code to work.  Sven, et alia, can either
remove it or leave it in place as a warning to others.  When I have
something ready to be integrated, we can syncronise then.

  Hopefully, that will be before 1.4 in a reasonable amount of time.
But if not, it will be just as fine post 1.4 as well as to use it with
GEGL.

Helvetix