Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: [gimpwin-users] Script-Fu "Erase every other row" not erasing every each other row

Tor Lillqvist wrote:

Sigh. I'll do some more testing and file a detailled bug report on
GLib/trio. Or is this a bug in GIMP, should it do some tiny amount of
rounding of the last significant digits in wire_read_double? I am no
floating point expert, does that make any sense?

Or is the bug in Microsoft's C library? Should scanf()ing the above
string produce the double 14, and not something a tiny bit less.?

Well, I'm not sure if it is the same bug but scaling under linux sometimes (and the images are quite big, about 1000x700) causes
verital blank line across the image. When I change the target image to something slightly smaller/larger this line disappears.

This looks like rounding error not OS dependant.

Piotr L.