Re: [Gimp-developer] http://developer.gimp.org/

Hi,

I have done a small test design based on the design that drc has done
and also drc has helped me to make the test developers site look good
with the changing of colors and images. The test site can be located
here: http://devel.helloween.kicks-ass.org/

But remember that this is a test design. Now I know that Raphaël wants
to do the scripts so I have a suggestion: I can do the design and
Raphaël can do the scripts and the content of the site.

What do you think Raphaël?

And I would also like to thank drc with the help of my weird ideas.

Regards,
--
Niklas <scizzo@xxxxxxxxxx>