Re: [Gimp-developer] http://developer.gimp.org/

On 07 Feb 2003 13:29:07 +0100, Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't have the 1.2 docs installed at the moment. But if someone has
> the 1.2 API docs installed and correctly cross-linked to the gtk+ and
> glib docs, perhaps he/she could prepare a tarball of the whole thing
> (libgimp, glib and gtk docs). We could then put the reference manual
> for 1.2 online as well.

It would be very nice if someone could build these docs with the correct
links and send a tarball to me or Sven (or even better, tell me where I
can fetch the file using ftp or wget).  I currently do not have the
tools necessary to rebuild the docs on my own machine, so I would
appreciate to get a copy from someone who can build them.

Another option for the cross-references to the glib and gtk docs would
be to replace the relative links with direct links to the online
versions available from developer.gnome.org (which should always have
the latest 1.2.x docs):
  http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/glib/index.html
  http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gdk/index.html
  http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gtk/index.html