[Gimp-developer] Re: Film Gimp, GIMP, and GEGL

Patrick,

Hi. Please don't suggest I said that Film Gimp is merely "trying" to do its
own thing. It has been its own thing for many years.

I couldn't help but notice that within minutes of recommending Film Gimp
abandon itself to join GEGL, you posted a question to gimp-developer asking
how to create a bit converter function using Gimp. May I ask a silly
question? Since you are so keen on GEGL, why aren't you developing with it?

A question for everyone who is recommending GEGL, have any of you ever tried
it?

Cheers,

Robin
www.FilmGimp.org