Re: [Gimp-developer] Hello newbie to the GNU/Linux/Open Source world.

[Mmm, tasty troll fodder]

On 11/28/02 01:24, David Weeks wrote:
I live in Florida. Tampa specifically, which is a great city, even if I do live here. And know what is perpetually annoying? Yankees coming down talking about how they do it up North.

I live in Florida, about opposite Tampa, not so specifically, I was born and raised in Maine, which I presume makes me a 'Yank'. You know what? I'm adding this rant to my growing corpus of evidence that prolonged exposure to intense sunlight drives people insane.

Chris