Re: [Gimp-developer] Hey

Hmm, mutt doesnt seem to like me today, because yet again I have replied to
someone, and it replied to them and not the list. =|

What I replied is as follows:

Hrm, well, whatever works, you know?
I thought 16-bit per channel would have been enough, but if you wanna do
32-bit per channel, go ahead. (It should render beutiful images up high like
that) All we need is someone that would want to add it.

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || unknown@xxxxxxxxx
repetitive electronic music." --Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989