Re: [Gimp-developer] how does undo currently work

Hi,

"Austin Donnelly" <austin@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> I wrote some docs about the undo system's operation; try looking around
> in the doc/ subdirectory.
>
> I can't vouch for how accurate they are now, but I don't think the
> system has changed much since I added the "undo history" feature.

no, it hasn't.

Just for the record, the plan for GIMP-1.4 is to clean it up a little
more and implement the undo steps as objects derived from
GimpViewable. This will significantly reduce the code needed for the
undo history dialog but it won't change how the undo system works in
prinicple.

Salut, Sven