Re: [Gimp-developer] Script-Fu error ... GUI shows different image selection than what script gets

    Simon> [...] There is no real concept of a "active" image. This is
    Simon> the primary reason, why there is no "save" entry in the
    Simon> toolbox menu.

    Simon> If you register your script in the context menu of the
    Simon> image (<Image>) you always get the image/drawable the user
    Simon> operates on as the first parameter.

Thanks.  This makes sense and, in fact, it really makes more sense to
put my script in either the image or file context menu since I want it
to both rescale and save the results.

roland
--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD